#51 yel327

yel327

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,441 posts

Posted 01 July 2024 - 08:11 PM

Ok cool.

When I had numbers looked up on my lc gtr llke most no recorded engine number but selling dealer code was 000 but had recorded sell date & little bit of other info.

It just means it’s an internal GMH car or possibly assigned to export. What State it belonged in or if it was export will be given up by the zone office code, as in P, S, B, A or M for Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Melbourne. X is export. The internal 2xx cost centres appear to be not generally recorded in the credited selling dealer field in the mainframe until during HQ, prior to that time they just left it blank as 000. If you look at the LJ Press fleet for example, all of the Acacia Ridge cars are 000 but some of the Elizabeth cars have 273 and similar codes as they were starting to use them. 000 doesn’t mean a lot though, most of them are employee deal cars or general staff cars or a plant runaround. Sometimes they are special things though like the Ewe’t or a GTR destined to be a V8 race car. I’m not sure if GMH recorded the “ordering” and “wholesaling” dealer codes in those early days but we’ll never know as these were not part of the Service/Warranty reports. If you have the Eric Blair book that shows a different report query printed for LX with A9X you can see all three of the codes are shown.

Edited by yel327, 01 July 2024 - 08:16 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users