• Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:17 AM

If not, i'll happilly give you 2 other (betterer) choices

Ahh what may they be?

#27 _LH8VD69_

_LH8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:24 AM

The bushes. Not sure exactly i just left it to them as a dedicated suspension shop but mentioned that i believe using rubber bushes as well as poly was the go. All i can say is i cant see any rubber bushes and they all look like poly , colour looks dark purple. They also fitted a 24mm whiteline bar . I intend on doing the rear but didnt want to touch that till they fix the front. i don't think ill go back there i thing Wilkinsons suspension shop might be the go if they r interested. I just need to find someone who has a clue Posted Image BTW dont insult me with the XR8 thing. Its a HSV R8...lol and no it wont take it on , not even close.

#28 A9X

A9X

A fortunate run

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts
  • Name:Welby
Garage View Garage

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:13 AM

Steve & Bob at Wheels World, Osborne Park. (tell them you've seen the orange hatch at targa .)

Colin at Malaga Suspension. ( WA Bilstein Agent)

In that order.

If it doesn't come out of a catalogue Wilkinsons don't know !

Edited by A9X, 27 March 2010 - 12:15 AM.

#29 _LH8VD69_

_LH8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:35 AM

Cheers A9X thats just what i needed. Direction !

#30 _LH8VD69_

_LH8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:29 AM

Well good news at long last !! After a fair bit of mucking around the guys at WA Suspension have found a faulty Koni was the culprit. Bump steer was spot on with almost no movement at compression of the suspension. It drives fantastic now. Am i happy??Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image You betta believe it.
Now moving on to the next thing.....

#31 _Viper_

_Viper_
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

so you would recommened WA suspension? or did it take too long and they stuffed ya around for abit and couldnt find a simple problem?

#32 _LH8VD69_

_LH8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:03 PM

so you would recommened WA suspension? or did it take too long and they stuffed ya around for abit and couldnt find a simple problem?

Yeah i would recommend them. The whole time thing was mostly my fault as i work away. They were never rude or tried to fob me off. They had smiles on their dial the whole time and never charged me a cent. Yes i know it ended up being something simple and the charge wouldnt have been justified , but hasnt stopped other places trying it on. Hard to believe a brand new Koni would be like that. We all thought it wa a bump steer issue as i have custom power steering as well which changes the geo a bit. I really can't believe how well my36 yr old car drives now. :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users