v6conversions wiring kits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _freddy_

_freddy_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

hi all have been reading up on the 5.0lt (304) fuel injected engine and gearbox in to lh-uc toranas, im going to be putting a 304 into my uc sedan, now my question is iv seen the ads about a website called v6conversions in magazines.

has anyone used one?

have you had any problems with it?

wat did you think about the quality of it?

thanks matthew.

#2 _robrenjus_

_robrenjus_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:44 PM

hi all have been reading up on the 5.0lt (304) fuel injected engine and gearbox in to lh-uc toranas, im going to be putting a 304 into my uc sedan, now my question is iv seen the ads about a website called v6conversions in magazines.

has anyone used one?

have you had any problems with it?

wat did you think about the quality of it?

thanks matthew.

g,day Matthew ,i have purchased but not fitted mine yet and i can tell you that they look the goods.seems neat and easy to install when i get around to wiring it up i'll let you know how i go, i also purchased the trans x-member and speedo converter from them. if its as easy to fit and looks neat and saves me hours of time it will be worth every cent.

#3 _freddy_

_freddy_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

ok thanks mate thats wat i was hoping to hear so id get a kit with wirin/ speedo and cross member seems to be at a good price to

#4 _youngy_11_

_youngy_11_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

I have a VP v6 in my lx hatch and used the V6 conversions kit. Like all kits alot of stuff had to be modified but the wiring part of it was probably the best. We extended it so all the relays were under the dash etc.

Youngy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users