Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • Name:Tony
  • Car:LX hatch, LX sedan

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

STOLEN CAR
I have a friend who had his Holden Commodore VS GTS in Silver Rego WIL308 VIN NUMBER: 6H8VRK19URL662602

stolen last Monday from his drive way if you see it please call Beverly Hills Police with details.

If you have any information please email Ralph at [email protected]

thanks

#2 unclefestal34s

unclefestal34s

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

STOLEN CAR
I have a friend who had his Holden Commodore VS GTS in Silver Rego WIL308 VIN NUMBER: 6H8VRK19URL662602

stolen last Monday from his drive way if you see it please call Beverly Hills Police with details.

thanks

just thought i would ADD more info on this stolen VS GTS which belonged to a very good friend of mine..car was stolen from beverly hills and driven on the m5 and then m7 at 3.30am that morning which means it was heading roughly west..my friend chris had a white hsv hat in the car which was signed by Peter Brock to his young son Wil who was so anyone seeing that for sale may gives some leads or something..

#3 _Dirty Deeds_

_Dirty Deeds_
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:16 AM

STOLEN CAR

thanks

just thought i would ADD more info on this stolen VS GTS which belonged to a very good friend of mine..car was stolen from beverly hills and driven on the m5 and then m7 at 3.30am that morning which means it was heading roughly west..my friend chris had a white hsv hat in the car which was signed by Peter Brock to his young son Wil who was so anyone seeing that for sale may gives some leads or something..

Fricken mongrels !! - I'll keep an eye out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users