foot and caught them at the lights put in 3 good punches to the driver and
he nearly stalled it but not enough and took off ,as you know the time
money and pure pride put into building up a vehicle from scratch he is
feeling a tad crushed and angry so if you could keep an eye out on your
travels we would really appreciate it

Thank You
Chris and Jodie
Meadows Auto Repair Centre

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 21 March 2011 - 12:39 PM.

#2 Neils LX

Neils LX

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • Name:a

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

Pity the theif got 3 good punches and could not be stopped, as they will now be pissed off and will strip it or burn it out.
Hopefully it gets found intact but good luck.

#3 WhaleOilBeefHooked

WhaleOilBeefHooked

Lord Humungus The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts
  • Name:Andrew
  • Car:LJ GTR

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

Shouldn't be 2 hard to find a bruised & battered skin head, He's probably sporting a broken jaw with some luck and has to go 4 a hospital visit..... Hope the owner gets it back in 1 piece.......

#4 _Phantom10_

_Phantom10_
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:51 PM

hmmm. more than likely stripped, ill see if anything pops up on the r31 forum

#5 _Inj gtr202_

_Inj gtr202_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

My link

Doesn't inspire much confidence does it?

bet if someone rang up reporting burnouts in the CBD they would be on it like a rash.

#6 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:10 AM

Ta for that link.

I hadn't heard anything more about how it all happened, now I understand.

Bloody hell. And yep there would have been heaps of coppers around also, due to it being the Sat night of Clipsal. He would be fuming at the boys in blue, let alone the pricks who stole it.

XXKAZXX

#7 _AD_75_

_AD_75_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:44 PM

Wonder why he didnt just reach in and turn the car off instead of trying to punch the driver? hopefully it gets found soon.

#8 Potta

Potta

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts
  • Name:Craig
  • Car:LC GTR, LC 4 door

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:10 PM

Wonder why he didnt just reach in and turn the car off instead of trying to punch the driver? hopefully it gets found soon.

Pretty sure there were no keys in the ignition Posted Image

#9 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

mmm, yeah I dont reckon he would have left the keys in the ignition for the theives.

XXKAZXX

#10 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:39 PM

Edited by kaz from adelaide, 24 March 2011 - 04:40 PM.

#11 _AD_75_

_AD_75_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

Rofl..i dont know why i assumed the car had keys in it hahah..disregard my stupid post. :Headbang2:

#12 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,365 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:36 PM

This makes me feel sick. frOcking Daisy Chains of authorities and a rare ADM GTS1 that will never see the road again.

#13 Neils LX

Neils LX

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • Name:a

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:41 PM

Our friends VE sportswagon was stolen and had been reported as stolen to the police.
2 hours later the police show up on our friends door step to have a go at them about the car doing burnouts and swerving accross streets. Our friends said how would we know who was driving the car its been reported stolen.
The officers did not even know it was stolen.
It turned up 5 hours later smacked up a gutter with no fuel. If they looked for the car where it had been reported doing burnouts they may have got them in the act.

#14 WhaleOilBeefHooked

WhaleOilBeefHooked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:58 PM

Funny around here it seems Mr Plod only uses the siren / running people off the road in order to pick up either thu pizza or dognuts.....

#15 LOWS2

LOWS2

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

My link

bet if someone rang up reporting burnouts in the CBD they would be on it like a rash.

I had the same thing happen in NSW on 30/12/05, my VL Calais was being stolen saw it being pushed/towed down my street - called 000 straight away and was told a patrol would be sent right away...no cops turned up so I drove around the streets for 1hr than happend to see it across a busy intersection (i was on the wrong side), so chucked a u-turn and gave chase but they were gone. The irony is that about 6 highway patrol cars were parked in maccas across from where I saw my stolen car being driven by some scumbag lowlife! I then went straight to the cop shop to see what was going on and same thing, no call registered with the station they didnt know what i was on about!!

Feel for the bloke who had his pride & joy stolen, hope it turns up

#16 WhaleOilBeefHooked

WhaleOilBeefHooked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:09 PM

My link

I had the same thing happen in NSW on 30/12/05, my VL Calais was being stolen saw it being pushed/towed down my street - called 000 straight away and was told a patrol would be sent right away...no cops turned up so I drove around the streets for 1hr than happend to see it across a busy intersection (i was on the wrong side), so chucked a u-turn and gave chase but they were gone. The irony is that about 6 highway patrol cars were parked in maccas across from where I saw my stolen car being driven by some scumbag lowlife! I then went straight to the cop shop to see what was going on and same thing, no call registered with the station they didnt know what i was on about!!

Feel for the bloke who had his pride & joy stolen, hope it turns up

Yep they sure do enjoy thu free coffee at Macca's.....

#17 _sbc57lx_

_sbc57lx_
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:45 PM

Twenty years ago , my genuine and very origeral LX SS L31 was stolen . ( reported that same afternoon ) 3 day later the cops rang me and said it was found in a back street in Richmond ( Melb ),
and could I collect it, take it home , and call in at the Richmond police .
When I saw my car , I almost cried, sitting on it's floor pan -no wheels , missing all the front panels, no glass, no gear box, on diff centre , dash , dizzy , leads, inlet LOTS of stuff - GONE,
So , when calling in at the police station ( as they requested ) the cops asked me to describe the state of the car - they hadn't even bothered to inspect it, they just needed to fill out their report -

then some 3 weeks later I saw a LX sunbird with my wheels ( Hotwire's but a little different to the normal ) , report that to the cops - got my wheels back - the prick who's car they where on said he brought them out of the trading post - That was as far as the cops investigated where the wheels came from ............
Still makes me MAD how the cops didn't bother ,,,,,,, but not as MAD about the lowlife that stole my car

Anyway , 3 years later I had my SS back on the road .......after a non planned ground-up rebuild ............

#18 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

Tis all just wrong.

The anger stored from this inadequacy can only lead to miss trust and rebellion.

No news on the skyline.

I would never sleep if I had my Ruby stolen. It would devistate me beyond belief. She is my daughter.

XXKAZXX

#19 _Inj gtr202_

_Inj gtr202_
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

Maybe when reporting a car theft in action you need to spin bullshit like "theft waved gun at me" "was threatened at knife point"...... you get the idea.
Most likely you will get in shit but if they don't find the thief you won't be proven wrong.
If they do find the thief at least you get ya car back.

#20 _Quagmire_

_Quagmire_
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:06 AM

like the violent femes song
maybe we should just "take the skinheads bowling,take em bowling"

#21 _pantah_

_pantah_
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

like the violent femes song
maybe we should just "take the skinheads bowling,take em bowling"

The Campervan Beethoven song..................Good song,too !

#22 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:15 PM

:party:

Hi Kaz,
just letting you know and cutting the story short , that as we speak tyson is bringing his car back from port pirie, in good nick just the stereo stolen ,
Go figure the police have had this car impounded for 4 week as they had commited an armed robbery in it. gave it back to the brother of the robber on thursday just gone.
Prior to this his car has been seen leavin yatala jail, with different number plates in which tyson had also reported to the police , so for 4 weeks sitting at the police compond with these plate reported by tyson is just friggen pathetic,

On the thursday just gone a nissan car club friend seen his car on the road rang131444 also so did chris here back at work to comfirm identifiy marks on the car, because the crims had changed the rego and compliants plates the stupid coppers let the car go, a friend id the car parked in a driveway at green acres ( not what you know but who ?) told the coppers, there reply no sorry cant be your car!!!!

We all went to holden hill cop shop armed with guff on tysons car, got a fantastic acting sargent Shannon Webb, took all the details apologize on behalf of police as he reconized tyson had been dicked around, Sunday the car was seen at Port Pirie at the felons known address, and was confiscated and id with the guff tyson presented friday night,

So thank you for also putting it out there, just proves that if you want a job done do it your friggen self!! and dont rely on the coppers!
Thank You
Jodie, Chris and Tyson ( one happy car owner )

#23 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

Its obvous what needs to be done.

If your car gets stolen, call up the cops and say you saw it doing burnouts.

They will be on it strait away.

Cheers.

#24 _Lx-Torana_

_Lx-Torana_
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

Its obvous what needs to be done.

If your car gets stolen, call up the cops and say you saw it doing burnouts.

They will be on it strait away.

Cheers.

Read about a story somewhere (may have even been on these forums) about a guy who knew of some guys stealing his car so he called up the cops and was then told the first available car would be sent out...

a few minutes later he rang back stating that the cops were no longer needed as he had shot the men trying steal his car, within a few minutes he had several cop cars turn up and the crooks that were still trying to steal his car were caught

Good to hear the car is safe :buttrock:

#25 Potta

Potta

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts
  • Name:Craig
  • Car:LC GTR, LC 4 door

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

So the cops impounded a stolen car, then gave it back to the thieves after 4 weeks?

WTF??

That is seriously ridiculous.

Anybody spoken to Today Tonight?

Good to hear it came back though.

Edited by Potta, 16 May 2011 - 07:12 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users